Support us in our quest for 264 subscribers before RedNews264 in August 2019 at https://fundrazr.com/rednewsfanzine2019

Last year, for 2018/19, we set a target of 254 and an incredible 389 Manchester United fans stepped forward during pre-season to support your fanzine.

The reason we do this - we're just a normal fanzine without any big business behind us - is to ensure we continue. Founded in 1987, bound by print, but now also available by pdf and in digital format as well, with the whole point of this campaign so that the fanzine can survive and flourish for its next season ahead without fear. It's vital we can plan ahead without worrying month by month. With sales at the ground affected by weather and a change in culture, 'is that the programme, no', we are an independent unofficial Manchester United supporters' fanzine which no longer can survive on just selling at matches, and we have to adapt to that change.

The advanced subscriptions protect us, which sees you the readers receive the fanzine for the following season, all 10 editions from August-May, and ensures the survival of Red News for another year. Thank you

“We have to take responsibility,“

”All of us. It's not fair to blame others. When you have a bad season, 75 percent is the responsibility of the players.

“Every one of us has to take responsibility for what we have done wrong. It's very easy when a manager is sacked to blame someone else but it is the fault of every one of us.

“Every player in the dressing room has a responsibility for what has happened this season. We have done bad things.

"We have done some good things but, for Manchester United, it is not enough. Probably 14 teams, if they are sixth, they are happy, but Manchester United cannot be happy.

“I have been so happy playing for this club, playing for the biggest club, by far, in England and I have enjoyed every moment and I don't have one bad word about anyone.

"Everyone I have shared this dressing room with wanted to win and they have been great professionals.