The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is 14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

Ole wants the squad to be selfless and exist in a word class elite performing environment

"I wasn't happy to be on the bench,"

"If you are not one of the best players, you have to be selfless.

"If you sulk and you are not the best player, forget about it. I knew I wasn't the best player and I didn't sulk. If anyone wants to be a regular in my team now, be the best player. That's it. Every single day.

"Ronaldo plays. Messi plays. They are the best players.

"You don't live off talent any more because there are so many good players around. Football is improving. Athleticism, pace, everything. If you want to win, you have to have the best mentality as well.

"It is about creating an environment of world-class, elite performance. We cannot accept mediocrity."