The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

“I think this result is not going to hurt us because of the way we lost,”

“If you lost by being worse than the opponent then that can hurt us! They were not creating too many problems. We didn't either, to be honest, but 0-0 could have been an okay result because everything would be open. Now it is more difficult for us but, as I told you before, we have good examples.

“But we are not going to lose time thinking about what happened. Chelsea is a big game for us, away, and the FA Cup is a competition in which we lost the final last year - and deserved to win in my opinion. We have an opportunity to fight for the FA Cup and keep our position in the top four.”