The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

Ole assesses PSGs players and tactics

"I have to say they have everything, really. They create space for themselves, they have technique and strength. [Edinson] Cavani is like a Viking, like the ones you see in videos, like a warrior almost! [Kylian] Mbappé has incredible pace, there is no one who is as a lightning quick as him.

"But still, I have three good forwards myself. As well as [Marcus] Rashford, [Anthony] Martial, [Romelu] Lukaku, we have [Alexis] Sánchez and [Jesse] Lingard. They can challenge PSG's defence.

"[Paris coach Thomas] Tuchel is very good tactically. He can play 3-4-3 or he can go with a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3, so we can't prepare any specific tactics. We have to look at how we can improve*– that's the only thing we can control, really. We've got to rediscover the Manchester United way of playing, and I don't think many teams enjoy their nights at Old Trafford when we're on song.

"It's about taking the game to the opposition, always believing in yourself. If you asked other managers who played against Sir Alex [Ferguson]'s teams, the pace and the tempo going forward was key. And, of course, the belief, the surge, that last 15 to 20 minutes towards the Stretford End*– it was almost like the ball was just sucked into the goal."