The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

Ole felt MUFC had a dodgy start, were in control after 2 goals and then played a very good second half v Fulham

“In the first 10 minutes we were poor, we did not play the way we should have done. Yes, of course the conditions were difficult, with the wind, but we made it more difficult by playing into their hands with the press and we gave them some counter attacks. After 2-0 I felt in control and in the second half I thought we played really, really well compared to the Leicester game last week. I thought Ander and Nemanja controlled the midfield, we let Paul float around and it was a fantastic performance in the second half.”