The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is 14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

Penalty award

"I just don't like it when there's a touch on the shoulder and their legs don't work, but it's modern football"

"I'm not saying he does it all the time. But they're strong these lads and how come their legs don't work I don't know"

Injury time

"I've no clue where five minutes came from. I asked the officials, but it came from somewhere. We just said (to the fourth official) there were no physios on the pitch. It's impossible it could be longer than three. Every minute counts. You just want a reason and there wasn't a reason. It's more the mentality it brings. Everyone believes when it's five minutes. "Fergie time" as they used to call it. You could sense it. Everyone rises. I just don't know where it came from"