The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is 14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

Im very happy with the points, Im very happy with the spirit. I am very happy with something that represents for me the spirit of the team, which is Lukakus sliding tackle after 50 metres running back to help the team. But I feel a bit frustrated because we had everything in the first half to kill the game. I think if we played the second half in the way we played the last bit of the first we would be in this moment with a completely different result, and without the last 10 minutes. But no, in the beginning of the second half we let the game go down in intensity, we stopped to be aggressive with and without the ball. We gave them the chance to be reborn and score a goal and give us a difficult match.