The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

“In that last half an hour, maybe ambition went a little bit down. We gave them the chance to be a little bit more aggressive and then when they scored the goal, of course I knew we were going to always have the chances to score the third goal. That's why I play [Anthony] Martial with more space to counter-attack and find an imbalanced team, with Javi [Gracia] being a little bit more offensive and pushing up with two new full-backs, Kiko [Femenia] and the other boy [Masina]. I thought we could always score the third goal and kill it but we had lots of these half chances to kill the game. We didn't and the game was open until the end.”