Support us in our quest for 254 subscribers before RedNews254 at http://fundrazr.com/rednewsfanzine

"I am not going to lie. At the Euros, we thought that it was already done. We told ourselves that we had won already after beating Germany, that was the real final for us. We respected Portugal, but with their routesÖ we donít want to make this mistake again, we will approach this match differently. Croatia do not have stars - they want one. They have done very well and they want the victory, like us. But I do not have a star. It's on the shirt, but I did not win it. We want to go looking for it like all players. It will be a World Cup final, a great match, difficult. There are two teams and one cup. They have played 90 minutes more than us Ė I donít know if itís a disadvantage for them or if theyíre going to want to show that they want to win even more. For me, we are not favourites. We did not forget the doubts about us at the beginning of the competition, about our ability to play together. We havenít done anything yet. Itís not only Modric Ė there is also Rakitic, Perisic and even the defenders. I donít think there will be a plan for Modric. There will be one for everyone.Ē