The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ...

“I don’t think it’s ethical or correct to be speaking about players of other clubs. If somebody speaks of one of my players, to tell we are interested or not interested - this kind of thing - I wouldn’t be very happy. Sanchez is an Arsenal player."

“At the general level, I can say I told you myself, the Manchester United owners don't believe in the January market. We don't believe in signing a player just to do something. What we believe is some players in football world, if you have a chance to sign them - it doesn't matter if it is in January, March or July - you have to try. But in relation to Alexis Sanchez, I don't say a word. The only word I can say is the same that everybody says - he's a phenomenal player."