The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

“Going from Exeter City to Manchester United was massive,”

“I loved my time there, it really helped me develop as a player – and as a person, moving away from home young.

“It will really help me coming to Rangers because they also have a massive fan base.

“I didn’t have many dealings with Sir Alex Ferguson or Davie Moyes because I was too young then.

“It was more Louis van Gaal but then I got my injury and when I came back it was Mourinho who had taken over and I decided to move away to get first team football.

“It was s massive decision to leave Man Utd but I felt I had to take it to get first team football.

“I walked in there and right away I was working with Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt, who were my coaches at Under-19 level.

“And then when I moved up to the first team I got great help from Michael Carrick and Bastian Schweinsteiger.

“So these are four unbelievable names who have helped me in my development.”

“These guys would help me a lot in terms of positioning on the pitch and timing,”

“I felt my breakthrough moment was when I went away with the squad in pre-season in 2015. That was a massive learning curve.

“I felt going away with the first team taught me a lot and put me in great shape for the start of the season.

“But then around Christmas I picked up my injury which was really frustrating especially as I watched a lot of the other lads getting to step up in the second half of the season.

“I was buzzing for them but I was unable to enjoy the same experience.”