The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

“They [Liverpool players] are good players but hardly world class yet - Over the course of the ninety minutes you would expect Liverpool to make some chances because they are talented.

“But there is not one goal-machine from Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane – ruled out with a hamstring injury – or Philippe Coutinho.

“They are missing that clinical goalscorer because at the end of the day it is that player who is the one you have to be worried about, the one you expect to finish 20-25 times a season.

“Unlike United and Lukaku, Liverpool don’t have one yet. United are going to be tested but I think they can control these guys.

“If I was a Liverpool fan I’d be more worried about strikers facing their defence than United. Especially Lukaku and Rashford.

“The problem with Liverpool is when they lose possession they don’ t protect the back four so they are exposed to one v one on many occasions. That’s because they expend so much energy going forward as a unit.”