The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

“In my other clubs, what I had was more people scoring goals – midfield players scoring goals, wingers scoring goals, central defenders good in the air, scoring goals at set-pieces. We always had that.

"My teams always had the goalscorer - the guy that scores more goals - but then we had the winger that scored 15 goals, the midfield player that scored 10 goals and we had the central defender that scored five goals.

“And, last season, that didn't happen much – we were focused on the goals that our striker was scoring, and when the striker was not scoring, the team was in a bit of trouble to win matches.”