Out for West Ham game only. RedNews244 out August 13th - all formats. App, Kindle, Print, PDF.
News all on one page and full entry to all RN Forums at http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php
Mag subs at http://www.rednews.co.uk/subscription.php


You know, in my eye initial analysis coming from January and progressively through the other months, I was thinking about for players but Im not a difficult person to work with in spite of sometimes it looks different or you want to make it look different, Im not a difficult person to work with and I understand the reality of the market. I understand the reality of the numbers, and I also understand that my club by doing 75% of what I initially asked, I think the club did very well, so I dont think Im in a position of crying or moaning, or protesting, Im not in a position to say Im not happy with, Im happy with the effort the club did, Im happy that the club managed to do 75% of the work before the PL start and if until the 31st August the remaining 25% dont arrive I will not moan, I will just go with everything I have to try to win every match we play.