The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

"Itís not a surprise for me, I keep saying that they are one of the best groups I have had. They are good people, good professionals and they are good friends. They like to work and also to spend time together. Iím not surprised.

ďThe first three days were really hard because we had two sessions so nine hours of high intensity work in three days after the holidays was hard. Now itís a bit reduced to be in the condition to start competing because itís about competing about the other opponents. We now welcome these first two matches against the two American teams. Teams with lots of matches [under their belt] and who are in the main part of their season so it will be difficult to find the right intensity to play against them but itís good for us.Ē