The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

"We had to think that [certain players] were fresh because they didnít play and some played against Rostov so are tired. For example, I played Valencia in that [higher position] to protect him. Then Jones and Smalling were tired so I brought on an extra defender to give them a little bit of comfort and support. Mata, I knew could not play 90 minutes so we had to think about all these things at the same time. But the team was solid, compact and was very dangerous, especially in the first half before the goal. We had three big chances to score before the goal and I think we caused them lots of problems. It is normal they have a reaction; they are fighting for relegation for every point, but we deserved to win."