PDA

View Full Version : [8] Lukaku likes to do his talking on the pitch but he has said a few words about United this season

E.S.
06-08-2017, 05:52 PM
The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

ďThe club is in a rebuilding process and the manager is doing the right things to take the club back to where it belongs,Ē

ďThatís the exciting part. Heís a manager to help us win trophies.

ďThe club is there to help me, but Iím a team player and I want to win trophies. Thatís the most important thing Ė trophies before everything.

ďSo if I can help my team-mates to do that, Iíll be delighted. I just want to improve constantly. I donít want to have time to be complacent.

ďI want to become better every single day and work as hard as I can. If you play for a big club, then you have to act like a big player and perform, week-in, week-out.

ďBeing at United, you have to challenge for every cup and title there is. Thatís what I want and why Iím here to help the team perform.

ďIím not going to talk too much, Iím going to perform on the pitch and do whatever it takes to win.Ē