PDA

View Full Version : [19] Mourinho speaks about what chance MUFC have in the Super Cup

E.S.
05-08-2017, 10:04 PM
The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is 14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

"Our players don't have a wealth of experience of big European matches. This is a new Manchester United, a new generation of players; last season was the Europa League, which was also so important for us in terms of gaining experience, but now we're returning to the Champions League and to the UEFA Super Cup against the best team in Europe, so it's a great opportunity,"

"Every time I've contested the UEFA Super Cup, it was as the Europa League winners. When I won the Champions League with Porto, I left Porto. When I won the Champions League with Inter, I left Inter.

"So I've never contested the UEFA Super Cup as the strongest team. It's the same story this time: I'm taking Manchester United to play against Real Madrid, the Champions League winners. Hopefully this time we can do it."